* Constant Color technology
* 8 f-stop flash power range: 500~4Ws
* Color-corrected flash tube
* Consistent flash output ±0.05 f-stop
* Digital flash power display
* Auto bracketing function
* Flash and modeling output adjustments in 1/10 or 1/2 f-stop increments
* 250W modeling lamp
* Digital modeling power display
* Proportional, full on/off, or manual modeling lamp settings
* Audible ready and misfire announcement
* Ready light
* Auto power discharge (flash dump)
* Self-diagnostic display
* Photo slave
* Safe, low 5-volt sync voltage
* Heavy-duty 1/4" sync socket
* Test-fire button
* Surge protection
* Internal thermal protection
* Extruded aluminum housing
* Works with Quick-Change light shaping accessories
* Flash Power: 3.9 to 500 watt-seconds
* Guide Number (ISO100@10ft.): 365 w/PL7R reflector; 110 w/no reflector
* Flash Duration: 1/280 second at full power; 1/5800 second at 1/128 power
* Recycle Time: 1.5 sec. at full power; 0.5 sec. at 1/128 power
* Power Control: Range: Full to 1/128 power (8 f-stops); 0.1 f-stop resolution
* Flash Temperature: < ± 50K from full to 1/32 power < ± 100K from full to 1/128 power
* Modeling Light Power: 250 watt Quartz, ESS
* Modeling Light Control: Range: Full to 1/128 power (8 f-stops); 0.1 f-stop resolution
* Triggering: Sync jack (5 volts); Push-to-test button; Built-in photo slave
* Sync Voltage: 5V
* Main Supply: 105 - 125 Vac, 60 Hz, 10 amps
* Consumption: 0.2 amps idling, 15 amps charging
* Voltage Stabilization: ± 0.05 f-stop
* Fuse: 3AG type 15 amp, SLO-BLO
* Housing: Extruded aluminum
* Dimensions (housing only): 4.5" x 4.5" x 6.75"
* Flash Tube: User replaceable.
* Use only Photogenic C4-15, C4-15C (color-corrected), C4-15F (frosted) or C4-15D (frosted and color-corrected)
* Modeling Lamp: 250 watt quartz halogen, ESS, 150 watt quartz halogen, ESP, 100 watt quartz halogen, ESR
Photogenic Professional Lighting is the leading manufacturer of photographic lighting equipment and accessories. Founded in 1903, the company has a long-established reputation for supplying high quality lighting equipment and light shaping accessory products to professional photographers.
Photogenic’s core lighting products are designed by our experienced team of engineers and manufactured in Bartlett, Illinois. We focus on innovative design, improved product function and unparalleled quality.
Many of the world’s most renowned photographers capture their subjects with light by Photogenic.
Our commitment today is the same as it was over a century ago, and that is to provide the best possible lighting equipment to the photographic industry. Whether you’re a budding amateur or seasoned professional, Photogenic has a product solution to fit your imaging needs.
This product is shipped from our warehouse in Bartlett, IL, USA.
This product is brand new and includes the manufacturer's warranty, so you can buy with confidence.
Please submit your product question using this form. All fields are required.